Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Growlers and Other Stuff

So it has been a while since we last posted on anything on our Blog. I think that mostly has to do with the fact that this year February had the wrong number of days. Since most of you haven't seen them, I thought I would post a pic of our growlers, which will be available in the tasting room very soon:





We have been awfully busy at I & I: I have finally started to catch up with the demand and we are now are back to 14 beers on tap with a few more ready to serve soon; We just started to use larger kettles which will help with this as well; We have started to stock up on grains and hops and are in process of setting up our hop contracts for next year; We will likely start attending the upcoming anniversaries and festivals, so you just might see our beer outside of the tasting room on a limited basis as well.


We are working on a number of other things in the near future as well, but I will just leave those for surprises if and when they happen.


On another note, one of our patrons brought us an I & I inspired gift so I just had to share:



No comments:

Post a Comment