Monday, October 24, 2011


We finally got all of the faucets and drip trays in place. We had initially planned on a single bank of 20 but settled with 3 banks of 6 for a total of 18. It may seem like a lot but it has always been difficult keeping only 10 around. We like to keep a significant number of styles at any given time. It may take a while to get them all occupied initially but after a bit of time should be fairly manageable. Here are the pics:

Saturday, October 22, 2011

We've Been Busy...

Sorry we haven't updated anything in a while. Between the new job and the brewery I've been awfully busy. We have been doing a great many things, including working on our draft system and a number of test batches, we just didn't have much to post about. Should have some more updates within a short while.

In the meantime have a Happy Halloween and be safe out there.

Here is a little project Jacqui made for us.