Monday, September 12, 2011

We Received Some Great News!

On my way out to meeting up with Eric to go to the OC Brew Ha Ha this past weekend I stopped by the brewery for a few minutes to take care of some things. When I checked the mail I came across a white envelope from the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.


We have ABC approval!!!


Now we just have to work out some stuff with the California State Board of Equalization and  wait for the federal government TTB approval while we add a bit more stuff to the brewery.


Hooray!!! 


*Note: the OC Brew Ha Ha was a fantastic event. For those of you from Southern California, it took place at Hidden Valley park which is part of the old Lion Country Safari grounds - a very nice venue with lots of shade trees. Also, one of my very favorite bands, Seedless played at the event so all the better. Thanks go out to the event organizers and to the OC Firefighters' volunteers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment